Saturday 15 June 2013

My GNO Blog.

For so long now I know that I have needed to start writing a blog. Seriously, anyone that wants to be anyone needs to think that other people will care about what they have to say. And that is where my problem exists. What was my blog going to be about? 

Yes I could interest mothers by dishing out some sleep tips, and I could be a blogger that has a rant and rave about all things wifey.. But neither would captivate interest for more than a few entries. So this is what I came up with...

My blog is going to be like a Girls Night Out. At an average GNO girls will talk about EVERYTHING. From the ridiculous things our husbands have done to Pottery Barn, to the mystery of what has happened to our boobs, to the Kardashians (obviously) to the latest way we can sneak some more veggies into the kids food and all that is before we have even managed to look at the menus. And yes I will also hand out a sleep tip here and there just so you feel like you have learnt something. 

So there it is, I am no longer a blog virgin. Many more to come.. 

Sweet Dreams, 
Bec


No comments:

Post a Comment